Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Last paintings of the month.

  I had time to finish two more paintings, they are not really big but they look very pretty I think. Click on the painting to see a close up.

I had fix also the problem with the comments so now I think it is working, try again.
Also, I am on the process of opening a store in Etsy. I will let you know when it is done. In case you don't know what it is, it's an online store for arts and crafts.    The picture of the second painting did not came out as good as the painting looks, sorry, much better in person.

"Chiharu Vase"
16" x 20" Acrylic on canvas




"Soothing Wind"
18" x 24" Acrylic on Canvas with metallic paint.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful paintings! I love the new ones and those in Naturaleza. Tan bellos!

    ReplyDelete