Saturday, February 4, 2012

Kids Studio of Fine Arts

I just have to share this one more time. We are so lucky to have a place like this in our neighborhood....It's an amazing place for kids and adults, you should check it out. I wish when I was a little girl they had an art studio like this in my town. Our kids really are lucky to be able to go here and play and have fun and learn and express their feelings. The instructors are great and love what they do. And I am not saying that because I teach there. I really love to be part of the studio. If I was a kid this would have been the perfect playground for me . You should really stop by if you have a change. The first time is free, so no worries, just call and came and try a class...

Check out their facebook page and look at the kids art....

kids studio of fine arts facebook page

Noelia

No comments:

Post a Comment