Sunday, March 11, 2012

First Sculpture and more...

I am excited to post my first sculpture, made of polymer clay.
It was a lot of fun to do it, I wish a had more time and I could make a lot of them. Maybe in the future.
Here is the picture...Let me know what you think.
The pictures are not so great, it's late and with the flash it shines too much...bummer, but you get the idea.

Bailarina



Also I have been working on a painting for a donation for Whole Foods. They are going to have an Art Sale with art from  some local artists and the kids from the studio where I teach art (Kids Studio of Fine Arts). The money is going to go to the countries were Whole Foods gets their Organic food, like chocolate and coffee, to help support those businesses.
The date of the Art Sale is set for Saturday March 24th 2012 @ Whole Foods in Roseville, California from 11 AM to 2 PM. I hope  to see you there....

"Organic Soul"
Mixed media and acrylic on canvas

Also I want to thank Kim, for purchasing my Safira Girl from my online store, Etsy. She is going to look great in your home I am sure. Thank you for your support Kim.

Bueno, Hay va mi primera escultura. Esta hecha de algo que se llama arcilla polimer, creo, no estoy segura si se llama asi en Espanol. Pero es como la plastelina mas o menos, y luego lo tienes que meter en el horno. Es muy divertido la verdad.
La foto no esta muy bien porque con el flash sale el brillo pero por lo menos os haceis a la idea.
Y la segunda foto es un cuadro para una donacion que estamos haciendo en el estudio de arte donde doy clases. 
Y finalmente, quiero darle las gracias a Kim por comprar mi pintura Safira, la chica azul, desde mi tienda de Internet, Etsy. Si quiereis pasaros por ella hay un link arriba en la pagina principal.
Gracias a todos por vuestros comentarios de nuevo y vuestro apoyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment