Monday, June 27, 2011

Check out my new paintings. Mis nuevas pinturas.

"CAROLINA"
Acrylic on Canvas, 16"x 20"


"FATE"
Acrylic on Canvas, 16"x 20"




"ANAIS"
Acrylic on Canvas 16"x 20"




"SWEET GIRL"
Acrylic on Canvas, 16"x 20"




"MISCHIEF"
Acrylic on Canvas, 16"x 20"



" BISTRO WINE"
Acrylic on Canvas, 16"x 20"



Hello, I have been busy this month painting. Here are my new girls.
I have been having a lot of fun with the girls faces...
I hope you like them, they all have different personalities and expressions.
For any information please contact me by E-mail. Thank you.


Hola, Aqui estan mis nuevas pinturas.
Me lo he estado pasando muy bien pintando las caras, casi no puedo parar y estoy deseando pintar otra haber como sale, cada una tiene una personalidad diferente y una expresion en la cara que te dice algo. Espero que os guste.
Si teneis alguna pregunta podeis contactarme por E-mail. Gracias.

Noelia.



4 comments:

  1. VEO QUE TIENES MUCHO ESTILO Y ERES MUY ORIGINAL LAS CHICAS SON MUY BONITAS Y ME GUSTAN TODOS EN GENERAL ERES UNA ARTISTA ESPERO QUE EXPONGAN TUS CUADROS EN LAS MEJORES GALERIAS.UN SALUDO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tus pinturas tienen mucho sentimiento y caracter. Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are amazing, they are my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so gifted. your work keeps getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost
    all significant infos. I'd like to peer more posts like this .

    Also visit my website; colombian coffee beans

    ReplyDelete