Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Art Studio in Town!

Hi again, I wanted to let you know that we have a great Art Kids Studio in town.
It is really nice that our kids can be exposed to art and creating beautiful things.
Check out their web page.

www.kidsstudiooffinearts.com

It is a great cute place full of really creative and talented instructors.
I will be teaching an adult acrylic workshop there this Friday, June 10th.
I can't wait....It is going to be fun.

Also, I want to thank all the wonderful ladies that I know that help me get started to take my art to the next level,  and supported me  in every way,... yes you, you know who you are. By helping me with this crazy blog, I could not figure it out by myself, or helping me to start teaching art classes, or making my beautiful business cards and biography and even telling  me to keep painting... I am really lucky to know all of you.
You are great.

Noelia

















No comments:

Post a Comment