Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Painting on display @ Kona Coffee


These paintings and more are currently on display and for sale at Kona Coffee @ 6843 Lonetree Blvd. Rocklin, CA
Stop by  and have a cup of cafe and see my art at this cute and wonderful place!
Click on the pictures to see a larger version. Please contact me for any information.
Thank you.



"Funky Wine"
Acrylic on Canvas 24"x 24"


"Summer Heat"
Acrylic on Canvas 24"x 36"



"Bella Sera"
Acrylic on Canvas 24"x 36"



"En el mediterraneo'
Acrylic on Canvas 22"x 28"


"Fall Trees"
Acrylic on Canvas 24"x 24"


"Red Sky"
Acrylic on Canvas  22"x 28"




4 comments:

  1. I love all your paintings!!! You have a natural talent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noelia,
    What great, colorful paintings!
    Me gustan mucho.
    Montse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post. I learn something nеw аnԁ
    challenging on wеbsites I stumblеupon every ԁaу.
    It will alwayѕ be interesting to read articles from other
    authors аnd practicе something from οther
    web sіtes.

    Loοκ аt my webpage down.bloghosting.co.kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back down the road. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a nice day!

    My web-site - wordpress for dummies pdf

    ReplyDelete